READING QUESTIONS FOR LOCKE ON PROPERTY p(14-30)
1. How does man come to have private property from the common property in the state of nature
without having or needing the consent of all others possessors of the common property?
2. What are the natural limits to private property?
3. Principally, who did God give the property to and for what purpose?
4. How does it come about that men invent money? What are the effects of this invention on the
limits of property? (pp. 23-29)
5. What does nature contribute to the value of property, what does labor contribute to its value?
6. What justifies man’s unlimited acquisition of property beyond the natural limits?
READING QUESTIONS FOR LOCKE’S SECOND TREATISE DAY ONE
READ LOCKE’S PREFACE AND CHAPTERS 1 AND 2 (PP. 5-14)
1. In chapter one (p. 7), what is the issue that this work will address that leads Locke to discuss the
original of political power?
2. What is political power? (p. 8; #3) and what is it not? (p. 7 #2)
3. What is the state all men are naturally in? (p. 8) Why does Locke start his inquiry into political
4. Are all men naturally equal? (p. 8-9)
5. Are all men naturally free or is there naturally a law that binds and restricts them? (p. 9-14)
6. What is the law of nature and what are men’s original rights? (pp.10-14)
7. How does one man come to have power over another in the state of nature? (p. 10)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.