In planning treatment services, an administrator needs to understand the theories/models of addiction that are used to form the basis of substance abuse treatment programs.Name and describe four (4) theories/models of addiction. Which theory/model resonates most with your beliefs, and why?Please read Chapter 3 in this course Supplemental Reading Resource: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons With Co-Occurring Disorders. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series, No. 42Please read this course Supplemental Reading Resource:Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring DisordersPlease read Chapter 1 in this course Supplemental Reading Resource:Report To Congress On The Prevention And Treatment Of Co-Occurring Substance Abuse Disorders And Mental DisordersAdditional Resources:The Science of AddictionFlashcards: Models of Addiction (Links to an external site.)This site includes flashcards that outline the various models of addiction.Theories of Addiction (Links to an external site.)What is Integrated Treatment? (Links to an external site.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.