This week, you will construct your annotated outline to provide the framework for the you will write next week. If you have not yet done so, review Week 11’s Signature Assignment to see what will be required for your that must be included in your annotated outline.
An annotated outline is an outline to which additional information is added. In your outline, use APA formatting and include in-text citations for at least 5 scholarly articles. For each citation, make note of key aspects of the article (study, literature review, secondary analysis, etc.) — e.g., participants, purpose, research design and methods, data analysis, key findings, and conclusions as they relate to the Classic or Postmodern Model about which you will be writing. You must understand each study—what the researchers did, why they did it, and what they found and concluded. Place the citations and information in the sections for which they are providing evidence/support. You may also add topic sentences and comments to your outline.
Your annotated outline must be related to your selected model of MFT. Please select at least five articles that address the postmodern model on which you choose to focus. Places to search include:
The Watters and Adamson text (remember that you must find the original source of anything listed as sources in the text)
The Northcentral Library databases (e.g., EBSCO Host, SAGE Knowledge, E-brary, etc. – remember those that you tried in MFT-5101)
Google Scholar or another Internet search engine; or any other search method that you choose.
Please refer to the How to Outline document found in your course resources to view a short video on how to develop your outline
Length: 3-4 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.